Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Dragonball Bulma Boobs Scene

A simple post year-end ...

Here we are, finally. We are reckoning.
I waited really long to be able to download all my anger.
I have lived this day forever. I have corrected the errors, I changed the tactic, I improved the technique.
I'm ready.
Sit down. Go ahead and take a glass of good red wine I've just uncorked, feel the taste violent, lost for a moment among the thousands of scents that brings back memories and preparations.
You pretended that I did not exist for much, you did not answer my calls nor to read my mail.
not matter to me you went next door and you do not have the least listened to my requests.
No, you must be an absolute star power.
You got all carried away one thousand destinies, played with the expectations of others. She has not touched in any way the idea that in some remote corner, someone gripped by fear, cursing the world and against you, struggling as much as possible, along a road suddenly became full of pitfalls.
Yeah, you do not know fear. Deep anxiety that assails you some nights you silent and that almost chokes the voice as oppressive. The fear of not being able to imagine, design, experience all that until recently had seemed simple and natural. Destini
overwhelmed lives projected in doubt.
Yes, you did a blind eye and have continued without remorse on your absurd final design. Convinced than ever that we must all find the strength to fight alone.
You may be right, but I can not close my eyes when I see someone fall, do not turn away when I call. When they need me.
Here, you do not speak. Listen to this My absurd monologue and drink the wine.
I see it, your eyes betray your mask suddenly safe. I know that you have seen so many bitter and maybe your destiny is to be the unmoved mover of all. Either you accept it.
Friend now tell you even weeping, and the bitterness of this thy life.
No hard feelings, believe me, I just need answers. Why?
Maybe at the end of this path, you're right, the answers do not help. Think about how it would not help me to improve my life. The choices are the fruit of the moment and have meaning only in context, further analysis is very useless.
I'll I have to admit, lately, you've been busy and have sent back hope to all.
With small gestures have restored a bit of perspective. For a moment you come down from your throne and you're back that old friend ever.
You know I had a thousand other things to ask, I wanted to show you and make you feel, briefly, fear, projecting a thousand images of broken lives. But now, looking at you, I do not know what is your fault. You are probably the excuse of a thousand failures, the projection of this human error, a ghost in the closet for close to mash or forget about it.
Brinder, my friend, to your departure. I will not do with satisfaction and pride. We watch with sadness disappear, hoping that your teaching has been clear for all: the consequences of the actions of a few have a rock for the life of many lives. Greed, power, social climbing are just illusions that do not take into account the personal suffering of others. Must suffer to learn and improve and go further. Grow and do not forget.
My friend, it's time to go. Your successor has them at the door. Even my good intentions, my hopes, my dreams, my projects have achieved together with those of many others. All these days we plan to erase the past, imagine a new life, the great love, a new happiness. Taken by a kind of childlike enthusiasm and believe we can achieve all irrational. I do not think we is no harm in imagining, just for a moment, everything can go as we wish.
The wine has been completed and the fire is out, I would still let off steam, but the time has come.
Goodbye dear old 2008. Do not forget easily. Ben arrived
2009. Let's see what you're made of, do not worry about your brother has made us stronger. We're ready.

0 comments:

Post a Comment