Monday, December 15, 2008

Sonicare W/ Quadpacer Battery

A Day in the Capital

are literally devastated.
After the usual game of football on Monday night, I can hardly move my legs, are all a pain.
was two weeks since I played and poor physical conditions (cold and cough) have made it to half time I could not breathe. Also because of that annoying wind that rose, from time to time, in the field, he did regret the idea of \u200b\u200ba warm fireplace and an ordinary evening at home.
will be the approach of Christmas, but lately I feel the need for a period of sleep. I need to pull the plug on customers who constantly press upon you and they want the impossible, from the stress of grinding more than 300 km per day.
I always thought that I could not stand all day in the office, after a few hours I start to relax and I can not accomplish much. I much prefer make appointments outside, traveling, meeting new people every day. People who tell you their lives, their projects and their difficulties.
It 'an incredible feeling to see new places every day, or at least new perspectives of little-known places.
All this, however, after a while, necessarily requires a stop, otherwise the brain begins to melt and can not find the right connections to withstand many changes in one day.
end of the evening I often find myself lost with eyes, messy hair, shown in any one thought, with the loud music coming out of the car stereo, while hardly drag me home.
But the holidays are at the door, probably next Wednesday, and as usual the last few days seem to pass ever.
A small buoy I was launched by the company, which, surprise, I was invited to a workshop in Rome this Thursday.
is indeed needed. I already prenatato the outbound flight (early morning, unfortunately). While the return trip I will train. I do not know why, but I love to travel by train. That constant rocking, the delay safe, unmistakable smell. But I do not know why all this is irresistible. Paper
just bought the station, almost always read during the trip, cigarette smoke on the fly to longer stays. The plane does not give you the opportunity to indulge. No, not for me, at least over short distances.
be booking the Eurostar, however, are not so crazy, and I'll be home 4 hours (not including the delay secure).
The great thing is that you can train, out of nowhere, to start discussions with strangers, you appreciate the journey, which more or less leave you surprised and then oddly enough never see her again. I still remember the trip by train, some of them will cherish good memories because of the people I met.
Capital, Thursday arrival.

0 comments:

Post a Comment