The Christmas Spirit How to be a blog?
I've always considered an atypical blogger, who does not write in a consistent manner, which does not deal with interesting topics, if not pathetic daily adventures and thoughts often unnecessary and certainly not of great social importance.
I've always wondered what role should have this place for me and the only satisfactory answer has been that of a simple safety valve against stress.
No, I can not deal with serious themes in strictly objective viewpoint. Probably my innate self-centeredness as the center of the world one person (me) with all his doubts, his thoughts and his wacky ideas.
I'm not so constant to have a list of bloggers who follow me sepmplicemente the fact that I love to read a list of blogs that increases over time, but I always leave feedback, but I believe that it happens very rarely.
I assume that the beauty of the Web is to produce something of their own and helpful, unfortunately I can not do this last crucial step.
are, alas, a firm believer in simple, straightforward reading of the evocative power of words, often a few simple phrases can project images and suggestive know give you a fantastic time. You could make a list of really good bloggers. At the end
need to write in complete anonymity that allows me to keep this place like an old paper diary, and to paraphrase Descartes, "I write, therefore I am."
I like to think this blog as a photo album that occasionally you can browse to see snapshots of the past, an album to give some time to important people whose opinion matters always.
Here is an album, I like the idea, because they are too lazy and distracted I really can make a few photos. And I'm a complete inability to grasp the important moments. One has to admit its limitations.
The reason for this post?
honestly do not know, but sometimes a little self-criticism is useful, then this is a public place any logical explanation of my presence I while giving, just to keep in touch with reality.
Maybe it's only rain and wind these days that make me become more thoughtful, or maybe this lunch break that never ends that forced me to write something not to die from boredom.
0 comments:
Post a Comment