Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Crest Whitening Gel Expired

the fly

Still dazed with his head the fever is not yet completely over. After two days in bed with a virus to fight violent and still without a valid explanation. Probably has been the rain on Friday that without any notice I have invested in full force.
This morning I woke up in a sweat, I do not think so either get sweaty after a game of football, to the point that in two days I lost almost two pounds, this is to let you know in what conditions Physical poor I am. I'm tired and weak, and slightly confused to the point that hardly get into the swing of the day.
The beauty is that I am faced with a series of commitments that can not be returned.
A post on the fly just because I'm in a great place to take a little break.
I am close to Tropea and the spectacle of the sea, deserted beaches and a day too hot to winter.
many memories, so many times bind me to these places, but now I do not understand the enthusiasm of that time, it is always too easy to project my thoughts to the past.
With the idea of \u200b\u200bcontinuing to arrive in the evening to rest and recover a little of my strength, I leave you with the image of blue sea and a little rough on this beautiful day that does nothing but cuddle with the idea that lasting happiness is just around the corner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment