Monday, December 29, 2008

How Many Mg Of Apo-cephalex

Damn Afraid to love ... .. What we would like

E 'no getting around it, look for the best excuses of their personal repertoire, and so find some temporary peace. All
be very trivial and momentary pleasure of a well-articulated justification would be violated, suddenly, the sad daily reality.
resound As stupid and obvious it is better to accept their limitations and to be able to live one day pass.
I think everyone of us is the result of personal experience, the perfect synthesis of everything he lived, what he wanted and tried.
Every time we face a problem with a sort of deja vu takes us back to the previous experience suggests, unconsciously, the ideal way to deal with the time and look ahead. One way to avoid repeating the usual mistakes.
Unfortunately there is no recovery to the previous situation, as in the pc, imagine how nice, try and try until you find the best situation, always restore if anything goes wrong.

enough, otherwise I'm going off topic.
But what the hell the theme of this post, I hardly remember it.
Then I always go off topic, you know that news.
But no, this time I go to the heart of the matter, without losing time.

Here, simplifying things, I have a damn afraid to fall in love.
I notice every day, every time something happens that makes me heart beat faster, which makes me clumsy and insecure.
Here I could never manage to love, and soon became a big kid, too romantic, almost unrecognizable from everything I am everyday.
I can not, it's useless I do not abandon the idea, romantic ideal, to give himself completely in the hands of another person.
I think it all depends on the wounds healed over time and with little effort. Although with the passage of time the reasons are becoming milder, almost inconsistent with the past.
But there is a fundamental contradiction that stuns me the truth, I promise not to fall in love most of all, to prove manage to love (fuck that we were never successful) than I want to be overwhelmed by his strength, to become confused and nothing in this feeling.
Perhaps this post is a direct result of Christmas, all the mushy films of the period.
How do I know all the stereotypes of happiness that is sent to us in a subliminal way through the media, stories, tales, songs.
everything will be well.
I just hope to be lucky enough to find a person who can understand and that has only a little patience. I just hope that this will happen before my self-destructive nature takes over.
the end I like to think that everything happen as if by magic: two people meeting from nothing and build something special. In these moments, these gorgeous menate vanish without a trace.
The man is not isolated and alone does not make any sense.

But where will it all end. A man who speaks of love by associating it with fear.
But married and do not break, look at your brothers. Of course you have nothing in my head.
Always the same, think too much. C. Act o. .. Useless, useless, will you stay home.
By now you should have a child. But that your ex with whom you had to marry as it is.
But when you think about starting a family. I've never understood, I answer wrong, you do not think
the future. na Total fimmina. (books everyday mom and dad) I
there is a doubt: They're probably doing the brainwashing?







PS: I have improved. When faced with these days in a style almost Leopardi, expressed pessimism for the mean (you know Leopardi was not a pessimist). Now I like to take around a bit. We must accept their limits.

0 comments:

Post a Comment