Tuesday, December 23, 2008
When Does Colby Jack Mozzarella Cheese Mold
stop along the pier of a small desert port now. It will be for the hour, the cold but the atmosphere is light, quite surreal.
Too often the mind perceives and captures signals involuntary sees only what he wants, the contour is often left in a corner, almost as if it was not necessary.
do not think there is anything more sad that the winter sea. Closing your eyes you can almost hear the voices of tourists in the summer, taken as they are to have fun in the sun and enjoy a well earned rest.
Here I am, who do you expect decent hour to go to the bank to take the final race of the day.
Lost among thoughts are like a day of nostalgia, with the Christmas spirit at the door.
Torn by the desire to find my space and decide my future with the desire to fall in love and running away from a reality too nagging, write a post that does not make sense but that transmits only my desire to dream and plan again.
I suddenly thrown in the water in front of me a little strangely and contagious optimism to me and makes me fly.
sudden signals of what will occur in the environment around unexpectedly. I'm imagining something that I have not lived. In my moment of insanity I find pleasure in these images of the future. What
incurable dreamer I am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment