Monday, December 8, 2008

Azteca Warrior With Woman In Arms

one day I'll be a mac user


Thursday morning, waiting for me that would change the car's windshield, I took a long walk from the main shopping center of Cosenza, in the company of my dear friend.
Accomplice to the dreary, cold morning, suddenly, we took refuge inside the Apple store in Cosenza. Sincerely
is so long that the transition to machines on the apple I try so incredible. Every day that passes more and more I think that this step is necessary. This account
my part I do use it purely laptop. Once the transition scared me for a number for reasons that are not here to explain, but when I put hands on that beautiful white macbook all my doubts have vanished in an instant.
I decided to put his hand to the old desktop computer, which I abandoned for two years now, and for my carelessness is thrown in a corner waiting for a new life.
But now its part of the drive makes my laptop, which is a real brick with respect to the weight.
Why the macbook?
Simply because it is beautiful, functional and above all because I have the experience of a machine with an operating system other than the usual, and then Mac is a philosophy of life: I do not need more words.
For the moment I stopped the uncertainty the moment, but I planned that by 2009 this will do little madness.


The day is traditionally the day of the Immaculate Conception, mostly in the family Christmas tree.
represents the final transition to the upcoming holidays. Despite a terrible cold is making me crazy, I got the euphoria of the moment, at first, in fact cleaning the computer room (where I can escape to a hole) that was not touched for two years. The litter had accumulated in excess and not tell you the powder.
Now I have fixed everything in a functional way, with PC peripherals ready to be used. I said goodbye to cords invading the other room used up to now, I can not wait to buy wireless modem for ADSL so I say goodbye to the damned white wire.
Now is a really nice room, with all that I need immediately available.
Then, to make the tree, I loaded a CD of Christmas songs and off.
I miss only decorations I had promised myself to buy, but as usual I did a good job.
Christmas is coming, and it feels like every year is a mystery at this time manages to excite us and suddenly makes us optimistic.
The kid in all of us, whirling relives the magic of this period and as purely symbolic, the home, he always manages to Mostar the best of us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment