small daily misadventures
Morning cold, that cold you just dazes the alarm wakes you from the wonderful world of dreams. Giri
home waiting for the coffee comes out hot with the vain hope that we can bring some heat relief. Nothing
go in a hurry, I realize that everything is running in slow motion and I have to recover some lost time.
Angry with the world and by the time I rush to the bathroom talking to himself as crazy. Here are
and ready to go, insert the key into the lock of the garage, repeating a gesture for granted, with a less obvious result.
Distracted by the wind and turned to look at the trees bent by the same, I realize that I have the key in his hand but the door is still closed.
look good reflection of the lock and key and I quickly realize, thrilled, that is broken and that half is still inserted.
panic, seconds that never go out, I think I'll have to invent an excuse to have in office. I decide, I call my brother, he's good at these things. Nothing in fact, is too far away can not help me. According to long time to panic. Without
minimante think, revised in the house looking for something that I will be useful, I find a screwdriver. I
force on the piece of key left inside and to my surprise I open.
A joy and a security without limits take possession of me.
just a problem to be resolved after closing the door with the screwdriver: remove the piece of key.
I find a paper clip, the deformation in order to have a thin and long, I league and you're done.
is shown as an incompetent can have his moment of glory.
Perhaps in the end find some show you some good.
lost time: 5 minutes.
And go now I feel the master of the world, small enough things to greatly increase their self-esteem. Do not you think?
0 comments:
Post a Comment