Thursday, January 1, 2009

Color Shirt With Grey Suit 2010

A strange thought ... well ... let's start

There are irrational thoughts that have no logical foundation. As soon as they appear The first reaction is to remove them to give themselves continually stupid.
But often the best and there is more to wander, to imagine something unreal, idealized to the extreme that until recently seemed just the result of a moment.
probably a good analyst would find their basis in the absence of something or someone, suggesting at the same time to work a bit more to overcome in a practical way now, so much so that it can reoccur.
But there are images, words, stories, fragments of the network that wander into my mind and in an uncontrolled way affect the meaning and only serve to drag you into the absurd thoughts and erratic.
I would like to know more, learn more, understand and follow my instincts. But the madness often is better not to go along with it. As irrationally I'd like to find the courage to do it at the same time I am afraid to be stupid and get lost in the consequences of a direct confrontation.
I do not think you can choose the thoughts that overwhelm you emotionally, you can not even understand why. Instinctively something attracts you and let you carry the idea generated from your mind confused.
The limit is in the reality of things. As soon as I realize I am assailed by some anger, I curse myself and I try to delete everything. But treason
I happen to think "sure it would be really nice, will remain another wonderful thought. Just a thought, unfortunately, is not real, can not be real" . Damn
rationality can always block. Well I leave this thought
hidden. At the end if something / someone hits you, as it is impossible, if the underlying reason behind the door.
I like to think so. Well
are the fruit will still be the aftermath of the New Year just past, too many toasts and everything else. One day, I promise, I'll be more clear in a post. For the moment suffice it to say that fascinates me, just that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment