Saturday, December 13, 2008

How To Make A Majorette Uniform



no point trying to pretend nothing has happened and to be a lone voice just because it is fashionable to make the contrarian.
pointless to deny the obvious and meaningless phrases with the beauty of this moment, because even the most cynical soul of the person in this world, Christmas is a magical and unique moment.
I do not think it is easy to explain why the emotions associated with this period, I assume that everything depends on a mixture of past memories that are inevitably on this project, fostering a set of expectations about the emotions of living and raising a natural inclination towards mood the magic of Christmas.
If I stop for a moment to think, I note with some surprise, that the atmosphere is almost always the same.
seems that this time around as to prepare the same way: the weather, the lights, the tree, the manger, gifts to make, expectations, holidays and so on.
some growth loses a little of the mystery of time and become less sensitive to certain things, but just stop for a moment before the lights around the tree, watching the balls that shine and reflect the colors, the gifts at the base, that memories of when I was little and you have trapped in a whirling project status out of time.
I can not stand people talking to mystify this period of excessive consumerism, giving almost for granted that emotions are related to something material.
This moment is magical and must remain, no matter what accessories, what matters are only (I know I repeat myself, but I can not find other words) the emotions. Moments of unity and mystery that will take your breath away and are never discounted.
Since I spend much time in the car, listening Radiodeejay I leave you with the Christmas video.
the same page you will find the Christmas songs of yesteryear.
Close your eyes and you dream of, music in general is the best way to create the right living arrangement for the big moment.
Now the snow is only on 24 per night.
Even if that happens look for a lifetime, I never stop yearning for it, I was a child long stops at the window before falling asleep, hoping to see a few flakes falling.
I know, looks like a home from Disney cartoons. I think the TV has influenced me a little bit.
Good video.

0 comments:

Post a Comment