After nearly broke a finger in the door of the car, so that today it is almost all black and I'm afraid that is approaching the day when I leave the nail, and then happily reborn. But just thinking about it makes sense to me.
buffered After a parked car in reverse and have added another blow to the bumper. After all the broken
technological objects: the PC, external hard drive (later changed on the fly), the French case cd defective.
After all this, as if costs were not enough as sudden, unscheduled and detrimental to my mental health, last night sitting in the car, under the soft light of a lamp, which does what 'all romantic effect, with the highlighted while rain fills the beam, yellow ocher. Well
the light of that lamp, I noticed a deep crack in my windscreen from the top and stretched for about 30 cm.
My surprise to you can imagine, my concern before all this bad day, it left room for the swearing of the day.
This morning I discover, initially, I anticipate that the amount to change it all (it is already bigger than a 2 euro coin, you remember the real audience) and then I will be refunded all. But cabbage
anticipate € 400 is always a nice punch. I already imagined my miserable Christmas, with all projects sautéed with gifts to the limit, you know between crisis and unforeseen costs, better not to overdo it.
But I do not give up: call the toll-holder and tell me that I change it at participating stores without anticipating a penny, I just have to move up to Cosenza and lose a morning's work (in any case I should lose half a day or find a car part-time).
does not seem true, I book the surgery for tomorrow (the next half day would be free next Wednesday), the windscreen dellla big issue is available for luck, two hours of surgery and everything will be alright.
avoiding the police report, these days there is a dramatic increase of checkpoints.
Above all, avoid the fact that the gap goes to cover my view of driving, it is almost frontal.
The fault was in excess of a machine, made a splash as a poor little stone projectile.
misfortune in the end I was lucky (but it is early to talk about it, we'll see tomorrow), I can act without fainting.
I believe that bad luck in not necessary. What good is taking it with the same subject, I feel a little duckling of the situation. In the end I just have to laugh about it and be optimistic about an accident-free period 'in trusting the arrows to the best influences and a new found confidence of luck.
A tip: put the cover glass in addition to your RC car and the support for the replacement machine.
profits often come back and do not cost that much, especially when compared to the hassle of spending is not calculated in a given period.
0 comments:
Post a Comment