I've seen ....
I saw of the penguins happy that the soccer field were in daring contrast and superlatives were steps, jumps from the middle of the field that ended in the penalty area.
were so at ease in the cool of the evening that many times they see them laugh out loud and trivializing of the tunnel with incredible, I think to have seen a couple of Veronica.
They laughed, they laughed. They laughed at us, hell, that chilly and sometimes bent the bitter cold of the night I could hardly make a decent pass.
Yes, I seemed to be in the Kinder advertising, I felt out of place and above all stupid.
It was an evening to open fire, bottle of red wine and a group of friends were playing house.
fact would have been a better evening with fireplace, a bottle of wine and a fabulous woman by my side.
Yes, you choose the latter. Without a doubt.
The consequences of the evening were a number of physical complications. When you're cold in the field tends to mitigate any bruising but as soon as you walk out of the shower pain is real.
I felt pain, pain. The thing is continued throughout the day. What a pathetic they are.
as it may seem impossible not to have more colds, it seems a contradiction but it is. Party with the runny nose and partially closed, today I finally feel free and I can breathe normally.
After 4 months of football, a game of the week, known incredible progress.
I can safely keep the pace of the game and not be more out of breath. I up and down from defense to offense without being broken down as the first few times. For one, like me, who smokes a pack of red a day is a good result. I should probably do a job for increase physical endurance and have more strength. Over time we will see, in the spring I'm going to associate a session of weekly racing.
Tonight evening of poker and stop.
E 'a holiday tradition now well established. I can not play good poker, but I'm learning by dint of losing. The best method is to learn the field.
Heck if I do not win all split.
long table, 7 persons, 7 glasses filled with rum & coke, whiskey's, pretzels and chips, the smoke that fills the room, the bastard who turns his lucky night, all the other bored waiting for the good turn.
Luck, luck. It only takes one.
0 comments:
Post a Comment