The Usual
part of our daily activities, reason for cliches.
Let me explain.
Many times, to analyze a phenomenon, imagine a person, before coming to a place, to avoid being displaced from reality, we refer to our data base of platitudes.
a practice is, in my opinion is a way to simplify the unconscious existence and to justify our behavior to optimize every unusual.
How many times before expressing an opinion on a particular place or a people do reference to what the media are so often propinano as objective truth.
Our fault lies in relying more widespread opinion fully, without worrying about creating our own.
The simplification of the media, in specific historical, political and social is really embarrassing and worrying.
What sounds like a problem without any simplification can be a sterile, objective value concept but only a presumption of truth.
But all this talk that sense, you ask. Simple
inspired by what happened to me. Let me explain. I
southern Calabria, so I know perfectly the most common cliches used to describe us. This morning
I had to work in an inland town, notorious for acts of the mob. So therefore, foolishly, I expected to find a hostile and lifeless.
I do a tour before starting work I like to immerse myself in the place, and so I realize that the idea that I had done was completely wrong.
The case also wants, by reverse slam a parked car. Now I think I made the day. Instead
gentle ladies realize that it is only a slight scrisciata and let me go as if nothing had happened, I was more worried about me.
You say that women were then, apart from the fact that women are more tough, also intervened a man who was in full agreement with them.
I was definitely lucky, other times I have seen real celebrations for a slight dent, like the striker who rejoices in the penalty given.
This is to say, that I forgot an important detail: the underworld is the stuff of a few elements which do not form a region. And I should have thought Calabrian prepared before you leave, it is also true that there are areas with a widespread complicity with wrongdoing, but do not judge a priori.
Above all be careful when you reverse. Damn parking sensors.
0 comments:
Post a Comment