I desire to convey what I feel at this moment through words, but as it happens I spent their final sound rather thin and unoriginal.
captain moments in life confused that you do not immediately give a sense of transformation that is taking place. I find myself nervous and full of doubt to turn to a dark room in the vain hope of finding a meaning to my paranoia.
Many times words can not describe the complexity of feelings, it's like at the end of speech is important not to have understood what had to be sent.
is too often misunderstood, not only because the needs are the same, just because we want something that can not really exist.
The dreams of a man send in his actions, develop his ideas and slowly turn the world around him. But until such time as this change does not happen all of its Frustration continues to mingle with the signs of the past still immature and lacking the vitality to which it aspires.
I leave you with the lyrics of a song, I do not know why, I feel very near, at this time. A true masterpiece
Samuele Bersani, who do not need any comment.
too cerebral to realize that you can feel good without
complicate the bread
there it is spread over a nice ride but empty words dubbed
Eaten bubbles soap around the world and when I sleep
good sized kite, take away the reason and let me dream, let
dream in peace
Free as we were yesterday, the inches of books under your feet
to pull the door handle and go out like Mastroianni
years ago,
as the singer advertising
there were some intense moments but I've already lost
too cerebral to realize that you can feel good without
step on the heart
you pass over at least two or three feet on the flower beds as
We lift the rug and then let the shoes
better to slip over the hatred
control tower, help, I'm running out of air in the fuel tank
I could but I will not trust you
I do not know you and in the end there
in what you say something you think
're just a copy of a thousand summarized
light light bathes the flame
remains wax and you're gone ...
memory lapses, there is no place to hold together all
episodes of a story
smallest particular, I have lost without malice
Eaten bubbles soap around the world and when I sleep
good size the kite
take away reason and let me dream, let me dream in peace
Free as I was yesterday I was in the inches of heaven foot
now pull the door handle and go out
as Mastroianni years ago, a cloud will rain soon
and there is nothing that moves me or wind me move
I could but I will not trust you
I do not know you and in the end there
in what you say something you think
're just copying a thousand summarized
light light bathes the flame
remains the wax and you're gone, you're gone, there you are ...
complicate the bread
there it is spread over a nice ride but empty words dubbed
Eaten bubbles soap around the world and when I sleep
good sized kite, take away the reason and let me dream, let
dream in peace
Free as we were yesterday, the inches of books under your feet
to pull the door handle and go out like Mastroianni
years ago,
as the singer advertising
there were some intense moments but I've already lost
too cerebral to realize that you can feel good without
step on the heart
you pass over at least two or three feet on the flower beds as
We lift the rug and then let the shoes
better to slip over the hatred
control tower, help, I'm running out of air in the fuel tank
I could but I will not trust you
I do not know you and in the end there
in what you say something you think
're just a copy of a thousand summarized
light light bathes the flame
remains wax and you're gone ...
memory lapses, there is no place to hold together all
episodes of a story
smallest particular, I have lost without malice
Eaten bubbles soap around the world and when I sleep
good size the kite
take away reason and let me dream, let me dream in peace
Free as I was yesterday I was in the inches of heaven foot
now pull the door handle and go out
as Mastroianni years ago, a cloud will rain soon
and there is nothing that moves me or wind me move
I could but I will not trust you
I do not know you and in the end there
in what you say something you think
're just copying a thousand summarized
light light bathes the flame
remains the wax and you're gone, you're gone, there you are ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment