Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ideas For An Ice Skating Party

's just the rain ....

usually do not treat matters of record, not because they do not consider them important, but I just do not feel able to deal with them. Such facts would need an objective analysis and carefree, you deserve a cold intellectual that I am not propria.Ma I need to vent, so all opinions expressed below are strictly staff and has no presumption of truth

Case Alitalia
national carrier has now been born. Cai The changes in the new Alitalia, and after a long tug-you know who is the majority partner with 25% of the shares (if not mistaken, I look for breaks) Air France-KLM. But what is the point if you already had this whole story just before the fall of the Prodi government had reached an agreement with Monsieur Spinetta? The Italian is safe: a consortium of talented entrepreneurs have had the goodness of heart to believe in the project and responsibilities. For three years will keep the company and then be able to sell (guess who?). I
a doubt arises: who charged during this period of transition? We
, but in the name of this flag and more.
still do not understand why we have not sold. Forget it.

The Left:
I can not much to write, except that its executives are decreeing the end of it. The struggles, the desire for power, unnecessary projects, unlikely alliances have not only increased the gap between citizens and Pd. Veltroni that leaves Obama as the Italian and turns (alas) with time in a mysterious and utterly inconsistent "spokesman." The problem is serious because there is not even a symbolic figure I can do to share hope. Farewell bipolar (if it ever existed), farewell to real political change.
And mister smile does nothing but drink in his Arcore, bragging about his sexual performance (which are old, Viagra should be taken in moderation) and take some other old man for his milan.


Policymakers: A reshuffle
generational urgent with each passing day, I would suggest immediate abolition of the interviews and agreed to some immediate course of rhetoric in the 21st century. Do not know about you, but when I hear them talk about changing the channel. The nonsense spoken, that emphasis false and petty rhetoric only increase the discontent. But fuck them we pay them a lot of money. I'm tired of screaming political broadcasts, where left, right and center seem to want the same things. But some of them feel responsible for that crap shoot.

Premier:
I understand that it is important for him to do a blind eye, inciting to continue spending and everything else. But honestly they bother his exhortations, but he realizes it or not we are in technical recession and probably the coming year will be one of the most complex in recent decades. You should run the economy, but we try to intervene with something more structural. Ah let it justice reform to lower the times that are truly third world country, not to eliminate interceptions. Maybe you do so that are not published, on the other hand I do not do anything that the Prince of Savoy go to hell, if she made unlawful arrest him, but makes no public calls.

The arguments could be many, but the lunch break is over.
the end it just the fault of the rain, it's always her, only her. But on days like that one drop is enough to trigger the anger forgotten.
Yes, it's just rain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment