The return .... what torment
After nearly two weeks of holidays, was celebrated today sad rite of return to work.
That damned alarm clock always rings at the usual time, just tried the cold I put the first foot out the blankets, the usual rush to the bathroom, after I realized that they did later.
And I do not even lucky enough to wake up and find me under 20 cm of soft snow, which would be a good excuse to move this time. No, here in the south do not even know what the snow. Maybe invention cinematographic industry, to make the most moving films with little plot and nothing important to say.
first day, but old life as always. Appointment to 200km away, 2 hours and a half away due to traffic and a state more famous for its danger that for landscapes to admire. I touched
repair a mistake made on the last day of work, when after doing the whole trip, dropped the car to take the bag with the contracts, I realized I left them at home.
not tell you how we are flabbergasted. One thing I had never happened. I invented an excuse to the customer and returned sadly to the office.
Then I needed to leave, I could not concentrate and thus to accomplish much.
This time is literally flying, among other things to do and binge eating with friends and family. The only mistake was to not disconnect the phone company, which continued to ring in these holidays, Consequently I have not completely disconnected from work.
have done so, I try to give high availability. And then the coming year is full of news preannuccia, are wooing me with different offerings, both within society than others. I just hope it gets the offer that aspect and that is real, I really want to change and office area. This is to improve my experience and especially to see recognized several sacrifices. And then after two years you see the same faces, I feel the need to start over. It 'exciting to start from scratch in a new place.
Another important consideration is that in this busy day I'm getting old. Let me explain. Despite not having yet
30 years (only 4 months between the exact cross the threshold, with a lot of my happiness) I realized to be more mature. Yesterday, in fact, I was invited to the baptism of the first daughter of a dear friend. Do not tell you how long the festival, from morning till late at night. Here were all drunk lost, I felt incredible speeches, attended dances unlikely. But I do not. The strange thing is that usually I throw these parties and alcohol dangers of unconsciously. Do not miss out short to get a good drink, justified by the applicant.
Here yesterday, I stopped and actually knowing how it would end well before I came. The same has happened to Christmas and New Year. I'm not saying not to have been drinking, but I have not gone over my limit. New thing for me.
Maybe it happened because I realize they can no longer dispose of it once was. When that happens I'm sick for two days, too sincere for me.
inexorably advancing age. Perhaps it is time to fulfill the motto of a friend, delivered a couple of months ago, and for so long echoed in my head, without finding a valid answer.
"It's time that you assume your responsibilities"
"EMH what? But I have not done anything wrong, I think. But you're right, you're really my friend?"
still do not know who he was referring to, but binds well to this realization. Do not you think?
0 comments:
Post a Comment