Thursday, January 15, 2009

Change Map Size Sim City 4

signals

Mall empty and silent, not even all the signs of being able to draw firm people's attention. Deserted parking lot, almost unreal atmosphere.
are often amazed by what the perception of the environment is influenced by my mood.
I wonder if my interpretation is not actually due at the time and if in another moment the same place with similar characteristics is not interpreted by me in a different way. Magone
That I can not explain that continues to plague my day, sometimes I do not understand whether it is due to positive or negative elements.
I always thought that the crisis would also hit the company I work for and every day that passes the signals are alarming. On the other hand, currently does not foresee an improvement in the short term. The idea to open up my own business, accepting the proposal made by my friend, is becoming more real. The question is whether the usually long wheelbase and in this case, the effects could be catastrophic. I would like, do not deny it, but I am ready to face this challenge? I do not know, I can not know. Unfortunately, I am convinced that the choice I have to do shortly. It is' how to feel, suddenly, with no certainty. But I'm not the only one in this period, so no paranoia.
do not know why, maybe it's a combination of factors that devilishly coincide, this seems like a day that should just end.
But how strange the mall began to be filled, are the only idiot with scarf when there are 20 degrees out, damn, but it's so hot, it makes me feel protected. From
incurable optimist, the idea that they can change things never leaves me, the thought that something I can deal with the period I am overwhelmed with anger and determination.
Well it's time to go to work, bring home this day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment