Friday, January 23, 2009

Alopecia Areata Barbae Homeopathy

Walking ......

You know what it means to spend two hours in an unknown city, deserted because of bad weather. You have that awful feeling that time never goes away.
While I stopped at the edge of the road, after having lunch in a diner annoying, rain keeps covered the windshield of the car and I have the impression of being isolated in a bubble, which protects me and overwhelms me at the same time.
I think it is normal for such moments encourage private thoughts and persistent, and how to stop and listen to their conscience, an unconscious way of finding answers to questions never asked really.
Sometimes I look back and wonder if I became what I wanted be, if I did everything I imagined, though I still have dreams or they fell into the classic routine "action-reaction" without a project to be pursued.
Certainly, I never thought of doing this work. Just finished university I thought of wanting to work in the state sector, but the more I questions for competitions the more I realized that I would run away from such a life. I tried to be a journalist, but I could not resist the idea of \u200b\u200bhaving to practice for two years (I think) and having to go to find the political shift that sponsored the newspaper that I had chosen.
After the initial resistance, I realized that what I am meeting people is easy, I have developed my capacity for empathy with Over the years, and I realize that I could not help it. The only problem is that the weekend I have to literally unplug otherwise would be impossible to distinguish my needs from those of others.
no doubt a beautiful transformation.
It is true, I wanted to exploit this capability in politics or in the communication. However I am happy not to have done, because today I do not recognize this way of doing politics for granted. But where are the leaders that can fit the real ideals of a people, especially able to design a vision of society different from the logic of clientelism, a company other than the one envisioned by Hobbes, more concrete and closer to the needs primary.
I'm happy to work only because of my ability and do not have pleaded no political or recruiter to do it (here is a nice goal from us, just last week I heard a virtuoso tour-sharing policy jobs) .
If I think about my life, I realize that the only thing I miss is love. I mean, I can not completely abandon this feeling. As far as I feel the need everyday like I'm incomplete, I'm afraid to fall in love. Perhaps past experiences do not help, but when I try something for a woman, in a rational way to escape the complex system of conflicting emotions that is love. You know, love is not goes hand in hand with logic.
's probably just a matter of time and courage, will to face my fears for something more important.
time, only he will give me the answers I seek. The speech would be much more complex and long and many questions.
One in particular fascinated me, but enough to really be themselves in the complex world of male-female relationships, or whenever necessary to make compromises just to be interesting.
eyes of a man or a woman seeking confirmations are worlds of infinite beauty, for those fortunate enough to discover them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment