Monday, January 5, 2009

Orbit Bidirectional Remote Car Starter Manual

reflections

cold evening. Rainy and cold. The car continued slowly on its long journey home, could hardly make his way in the rain incensante. Sometimes a hole hidden by the darkness drew her attention. A groan struck him, the fear of not being able to control, approaching too fast in that line of trucks, which continued their journey safe.
The top of the stereo music helped him to focus among its many thoughts. He wandered among its different frame of mind and could not find peace. Were too many things that would had been different. He could not even find the reason that had led up to that point.
tried to find the common thread that could give some peace. He found solace only in the images can be projected on the windshield. He knew that they were not real.
The day had been long and hard, the mileage too, show many faces.
Suddenly the phone rang:

"but where you are, we are waiting"
"I'm coming from, I have just a little bit late, because of this damn time. Solito real place?"
"is the usual place. We are all here and we do not see much that you know"
"I know, I know, but you were always with me. Sort usual. Tonight I need to throw something down"
"I understand, then to soon"

Here were ready. He had the courage to face them together. Rarely had been able to do so, but this time he could not avoid it.
The usual pub. The same waitress prosperous forever, never aging, always so sexy and fascinating.
The long bar with an endless expanse of depressed drunks. Some prostitute working. The shady sides of all time. He could not remember their names, once they knew, they were great friends.
were in the back of the pub, a long table. Everyone was there.
not even said goodbye. I watch them all, he remembered every moment. Riassoporò of each of them what he had tried, that he had suffered, what he had done.
were there, its ghosts, people who somehow had left a mark on his life and that now there were only expressions of what it should no longer do. Oddly, watching them smile and all had a good memory. The teacher of elementary
terrible. The uncle who took him around because overweight (now of course he could not get around that). The math teacher who had made him cry. His first love. The company is wrong. The constant quarrels with his father, afraid to disappoint him enormous that had made him almost mad. I still remember when he had rebelled, and how his life had changed since then. His friends lost sight of those with whom he had vowed to change the world. There were from which all women had fled and those who had planted miserably. Those are, had marked him. His first work, the relationship with his manager.
smiling and happy faces, a portion of its projected life in a fantasy world. A dream or a mental digression too long and distracting.
Sweet Child O 'Mine ran away Roses of Gun'N light created a fantastic atmosphere.

" friends here I am, I am finally here. After all that I have the courage to see you again. Of course I have long terrified, but I learned from you all. Maybe some of the wounds are too recent and rimaginarsi lens, but I am here today because I grew up. a child was more refuge in the simple dream of what might be, empathize with the thoughts, almost to turn them into real feelings. I fought against you, against my demons, but I'm here in one piece "
" We're glad you came up with this remote pub, you're whole and stronger than before. But have you ever wondered why? "
" no, I always thought was my natural reaction "
" as you're wrong, you're only here for a reason. Why did you realize that we are nothing but a figment of your imagination and what you need, even though you face fear is what we represent. We are the tests, the middle path that you exceeded. Now the best is ahead. But please do not go back and do not make deals with all other dreams. Tries to achieve some "
Scola hit the glass and said
" you're right I just have to try "
laughed.
From the back of the room, came a new face.
Two big eyes, curly hair and poise decided, smiled and walked
"here I am, I arrived"
Its scent and her smile was unbelievable.
" not turn her into a picture as we, as his company we would like, she is real. They all have your own fears, not to believe to be special, and she is here for your same reason. That is his right hand on the table, as long as your nice. When the time comes, just try to talk to heart and not with pictures. It is not always a second chance "
He turned, looked into her eyes and all of a sudden disappeared.
He found himself sitting at a desk with the PC on and a written page.
Heck, he had imagined back. But that face, those eyes and knew them well. He would try his chance. Though it was difficult was the only way to be happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment