little doubt of the pre-match and before the end of the workday
I do not like to argue clichés, because the steps are simple and understandable risk of failing to give due importance to the discussion. But this time I have to do this: can the Calabria has some fantastic places and more enviable points of view (not least the climate in the rest of Italy are dying from the cold, here in some places almost spring in the air you breathe, where I am, there are 20 degrees and a wonderful sun that is reflected in the clear sea, which I show at least good at taking pictures) but no one takes advantage of its potential and a wonderful beach turns into a permanent landfill. Some days I feel ashamed. Yuck.
will be the case going to play football when I'm sure tonight there will be a few degrees and wind chill. When I am convinced that the excesses of the festivities will be felt. Especially be the case to do so because I feel all the symptoms of an influenza imminent? Well you just do not tell the boss. It is' this morning I'm hurt, but do not give up, I finish the day. Then it is presumption on my part, speaking of influence, will be ten years since a fever worthy of the name. Determined, I'll play tomorrow, we'll see.
"You know you've done shot"
"Who me?"
"It is you, remember the other day we had a coffee together. Well the waitress asked me about you. Tonight after the game told you everything. Now there are two fundamental questions.
If I do not remember the waitress there is a reason will be: is assigned and I was too distracted by some kind of thought. Or she does not particularly impressed me. Then I doing blow. But let me pleasure. Tonight I do speak and after the woodpecker, even before the game. So is my opponent. Had it been a waitress in the place of Cosenza in the other night, I would be beaming. What a hypocrite I am. I suck me alone.
Last thought.
a person must be really good to just hit us. I think not. That is, the first thing you see is the physical, this is to be clear and avoid the usual bullshit. This behavior is both male and female. But we appreciate those physical characteristics that attract us subconsciously, I know: the color of the hair, the kind of eyes, etc.. Some will say that watching other aspects, but we enter them into categories to make the grades with friends and they do not count because they are not real. For example personally crazy about the eyes large and dark and wavy hair.
But what fascinates me most in a woman are the character, independence and strength. Quality that you discover over time and determine the duration is less of a relationship.
Then a woman (or man, but I do not mean) to be fascinating and unique. The 'uniqueness in this case is dictated by a characteristic feeling tried.
After talking so much and say the obvious, I'm going to make the appointment that is better. In the meantime, I felt like coffee, but here there is even a bar. How sad.
0 comments:
Post a Comment