seeker free and tested applications for Nokia E71
Since my car decided to take a day of leave without notice and while he waits for you to take the time to andarmela, I decided to spend the afternoon making a list of free applications for Nokia E71 .
I bought this phone for almost four months and I think it's really a great device (as they say those who do the reviews on the web). Has the option (as all the latest models) to be customized with a variety of free or paid, making it even more enjoyable. Certainly not reaching the levels of the iPhone and some other utilities miss you, but I am convinced that the market will be able to fill this nokia difference.
proceed with the list:
Google Maps: I do not think that needs no description, it works perfectly, but I recommend you a flat fee for shipping.
Nokia Conversation: Turn all the sms arrived in a sort of chat, ordered by phone number, users can customize with photos.
Mobbler : Client Last.fm. Application very well made, it needs to operate scheduled Wi-fi, but it is a pleasure to listen to music from the phone and write this post.
WeFi : Find wifi networks, alerts you to those available and automatically connects to your choice. Nokia Internet
Radio: lets you listen to the music played on the network.
Multiscanner : native application to do scans of text or business cards.
Image Exchange: to share all your photos with your friends, I honestly use it as photo album, since Nokia did not provide anything exceptional from this point of view, I find it very useful and fast.
Opera Mini: no comment, everyone knows.
Twin : it is a good client for Twitter, the best right now.
Amaze : GPS navigator is a free, connects with the internal GPS in a short time ago the fix of satellites available, the attention maps downloaded from the Internet at the time. Personally I find it very comfortable and very precise.
RadioBee : another application is to listen to the music played online via the MP3 format.
Nimbuzz : multi-protocol Instant Messaging. It supports MSN, Gtalk, Facebook, Icq. I find it slow.
Ebuddy here is the best multi-protocol instant mesaging symbian, light, fast, very immediate. The only drawback, to drain the battery quickly.
Yahoo Go : it is a client to access all services offered by the popular portal.
Gmail: your mail directly on your mobile. We go to the cinema
: If you go project and to the movies know what the plot of the film. Comodo.
Snaptu : it is a single screen application that allows you to see Facebook, Google calendar, a series of matches live, picasa album.
Widset : Snaptu has the same function, but can be customized with many applications, too bad it's slow.
Ready Train : Stano but it seems the Italian railways have done something useful, really useful for people using the train, you can even buy the tickets.
Sports Tracker: for those who monitor its developments sports.
Messaging Nokia: the Nokia push email, it allows set up 10 email addresses, not work at all with vodafone, but when connected to your wireless network communications are instantaneous.
For the moment I think that is enough, I remind you that all applications are free, I did not put any links because they are easily traceable.
I'm looking forward to a good client for Twitter and Facebook, the current ones are really small thing.
I have not listed games, native apps, and themes.
0 comments:
Post a Comment