Thursday, November 20, 2008
Upconverting Blu-ray Player
Some days a little complicated, where you'd want to do nothing. The only desire would be to close yourself in your room and wait that something good happens.
But in some days so the work and calls can not be sure of avoiding contact with reality.
I do not think that there are specific reasons: maybe I got up this morning wrong, maybe the cold that I felt just came out of warm blankets I have made or mood change has been the hot water that is over in the middle of the shower (with cabbage would went out to check this cold).
I miss something in these days so, even though normally my cynicism leads me to deny the need for a fixed and normal, in those moments I really need some comfort,
will be the Christmas approaching, the sweet nostalgia period, will be for the craving to lose her head.
look only at the end to finish the day, putting it on a sign next to the calendar date.
What matters, ultimately, is to bring the end of the day.
Tomorrow will be a better day.
wait but it was a song by Lunatica.
Oh yes, well the hum a little, experience, or serve in some way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment