Sunday, November 23, 2008

Columbus Mobile Pet Vaccination

sweet platitudes do nothing so


We're almost at the end of the weekend, days passed to lazy and not do anything important.
Perhaps the cold weather that has arrived in recent days, increased my desire to do absolutely nothing, not to go outside to die from cold, cuddle with the warmth of the fireplace with its roaring fire and intense that I carry in one thousand different places.
But in the end I would not be able to sit still and after a while I miss my job, but these days I enjoyed them great.
And who had the courage to leave: it rains for two days, the temperature has fallen to its lowest, the wind dropped and all the sea has taken a bit of coast.
The other evening as we returned from dinner out, it was almost impossible to stay on the road, a sea \u200b\u200bwater, wind and sheeted it disbanded dangerously.
will be a trivial and not at all original thought, but Christmas is coming and the atmosphere slowly becomes more and more magical.
Since childhood emotions of this period were able to project itself in a status of magic and good feelings. Now there are only the good feelings from when mom decided to tell me that Santa Claus was just a fiction, in his classic smoothly and directly.
The beauty is that the magic remains, and under certain forms over me, I like to lose, nostalgically, in the thought that something good can happen and that the new year will bring more good news.
the end it costs nothing to be optimistic.

Notes on previous posts:

Unfortunately, the Nokia can not I add pictures, in fact I can not connect well to bloggers, but I do not allow the inclusion of images, it is probably a lack of work and I still have to test your browser preinstalled.
the Nokia E71 after a week of unbridled use has been incredibly functional.
I can quickly access all the services that interest me. Unfortunately, finding free applications on the web is not easy and there are many that are not suited to my nokia.
The only limitation is the lack of this little gem of a picture editor and as an album in my old 6630. The beauty is that no application which could clarify this issue, I found only one on trial, but the interface is really worth. I hope in a future relase sincerely.
also has the accelerometer as the E66, which means that you can not install all those nice iPhone applications.
this is the only defects of these cells. After a week I could not do without a qwerty keyboard type . Fast, precise and with the software to complete sentences, which stores the previously entered, is fantastic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment