The power of the moon A little
E 'extr complicated to explain in few words the feelings that certain moments can trasmerterti.
In all honesty it is hard to find the causes so unreal that transform a normal evening in early March. One Saturday out with friends like many others, but for some reason perverse magic.
I think it all depends on when you pass by as one is overwhelmed by events, the surprises, emotions, the possibility that everything can finally live, change, transform the mundane routine that we call life.
The radio broadcast a compilation old, maybe of four years ago, but the songs date back to long before. I do not know if it happens to you, but there are musicians who are interwoven with the historical period in which we listen. This magical fusion kidnaps her, in a completely uncontrolled, the listener.
Projected images are black & white ones a few years before, the feelings are the same as stored in memory, as if they were "tagged".
kidnap you, take you back in time, they put you in a good mood.
all starts to flow and light while traveling near the beach, on the main road to my house with my friend and guide who knows what it says, are robbed by the full moon (almost) that is reflected on the calm sea. The light is reflected and light up the horizon, the outlines of the bay are visible for many miles.
Was it because the effect of bacardi 8, moon, music. I do not know, but last night I felt emotions for a long time since I felt.
Perhaps due to sudden return of people who lose for a long time, then suddenly appear again, innocently, as if nothing had happened and incredibly bring you some happiness.
Now I am not yet able to understand, probably I will not, I live this moment that puts order in the confusion of recent months.
memories, those reflections of my past life, I do understand that only I can do it again.
0 comments:
Post a Comment