Francheschini from Berlusconi to ...
Lidia Menapace, the policy of double track
November 18, 2008 (www.rifondazione.org)
are affected by processes that I could not identify and I found the name to give them this evening, hearing the reactions of Berlusconi after the defeat of Franceschini and proposals on issues to be addressed: call them the policy of double track.
The style is very different: Berlusconi seems increasingly ramshackle: I want to hear some representative of Forza Italy say that the majority is not set and so on. And now I would be a "imploded", he will be imploded. Franceschini is the face of common sense and calm, a really good attender of parishes, an altar boy from a small, friendly and reasonable, as I said.
Well, even so many are building a political process dangerous, that can override and delete the Constitution and make us live in a kind of lawlessness soft (last?: risk with the illegal and does not nor can ever give guarantees) might be the "modern" coup .
Curiosity is high enough? Here is what I opened today at the head like a thunderbolt. I was always annoyed by the "ideas" of Berlusconi. But the spread of primary baffles me now that Veltroni and behaves, without ever being parliamentary, as if a president committed to making the new government, or else even like the president, I do not like at all: I wrote it already time make: on, a bit 'of confidentiality! But now I stress that this is not at all just a matter of etiquette. In addition
now the thing seems to have lost its occasional: Veltroni does consultations for reform (and who awarded him the job, became all extrtaistituzionale?) And almost to the government, but where are we? Berlusconi and collect signatures without any control nor guarantees and declares that he does not care to be alone without allies, because he is only "with the Italian people." It is building a parallel political world, without warranty either institutional forms, completely illegal, unverifiable, uncontrolled, governed only by the vague heading of the primaries, the plebiscite, the polling. I think that needs once that who does not pass through the institutions is outlawed, it is a sample of lawlessness: more than window cleaner!
0 comments:
Post a Comment